The legal, non-prescription alternative to CBD oil, Australia
Size: 4.2ml, 15ml
Price: $55.00, $125
Cannanda’s physician-formulated, multi-award-winning CB2™ blend is a legal, non-prescription alternative to cannabidiol (CBD).
CBD is one of the cannabis plant’s main cannabinoids with significant health and wellness benefits. It is popular because it lacks the psychotropic effects of its sister compound THC. This means you get health benefits without the ‘high’ or without any risk of testing positive in a drug test.
Unfortunately, purchasing CBD oil in Australia is not legal without a prescription. You could try to purchase some from overseas (illegal) or from an Australian supplier (illegal) but besides the obvious risks associated with breaking the law, you risk paying big dollars for a potential poor quality or inconsistent product.
How does CBD and CB2 oil work?
CBD oil works by activating the CB2-receptors of your endocannabinoid system. But there are other ways you can achieve this without the cost and risk associated with purchasing CBD.
Cannanda’s CB2 wellness is a carefully researched blend of terpenes. Terpenes are the scent bearing compounds of essential oils. When you walk through a pine forrest and inhale that wonderful pine aroma, its terpenes you are smelling!
Terpenes are natural compounds that can have strong therapeutic effects. Some directly activate the CB2-receptor in the endocannabinoid system.
The carefully researched terpene blend in CB2 works by activating the CB2-receptor of your endocannabinoid system, just like CBD oil works.
Studies have shown benefits of the following conditions following CB2 activation.
- Pain and inflammation
- Degenerative neurological conditions
- Multiple sclerosis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Immune system modulation
- Metabolic disorders
- Digestive disorders
- Eye health
- Skin health
- Respiratory health
Vasse Valley proudly stocks Cannanda’s CB2 range because we have done the research and believe in this product.
Cannanda’s proprietary CB2™ terpene blend contains 100% natural terpenes extracted from botanical sources, including oranges, pine, clove and sage.
Contains NO: wheat/gluten, dairy/lactose, soy, corn, sugar, GMO, artificial flavours or colours.
Best used through direct inhalation – place 3 drops in your hand, rub hands together, cup around nose/mouth, and take slow, deep breaths.
- place 2 or 3 drops under your tongue and hold for one minute before swallowing.
- Add 2-5 drops to a tablespoon of any edible oil of your choosing and swallow directly or add to food (do not cook) – we recommend hemp seed oil for its superior balance of omega 3:6, providing the exact essential fatty acids that our body uses as building blocks for our own production of endocannabinoids.
- Use topically for targeted local relief (optional: use a tiny bit of a carrier oil to slow evaporation of the terpenes).
- Use in combination with hemp seed oil capsules for the added omega 3 benefit.
Where to purchase
All CB2 products are available for purchase ONLY through our online store. Simply add to cart and head to checkout. Our website uses the highest security, ensuring your details are safe. If you are still unsure, please contact us for assistance.
For more information on how to help your body fight inflammation and restore balance read the following blogs:
- The Endocannabinoid System And Your Health
- How To Support Your Endocannabinoid System Without Using Cannabis
- 5 ways terpenes can optimise your health
Check out http://www.cannanda.ca for information from the manufacturers.
Still unsure? Click here for testimonials from past and current users.