Chicken dinners are always a winner in my books. We are always careful to ensure our chicken (and all meat) comes from high welfare farms.
In this recipe, we’ve teamed up with Mt Barker Free Range Chicken to bring you a divine crumbed chicken breast. We guarantee you will LOVE this one!
- 1 Mt Barker Free Range Chicken Breast – 1 (approx. 250g)
- 2 tbsp Vasse Valley Roasted Hemp Seed Crumble
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 5 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 40g cocoa
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 175⁰C
- Slice the chicken in half horizontally forming 2 thin breast slices.
- For the crumble mix panko, hemp seed crumble, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, parsley, white pepper and set aside.
- Apply a thin layer of mustard evenly on one side of each breast.
- Tip the crumble mixture onto a flat plate. Dip pasted side of the breast in the crumble and create a generous layer of crumble atop your breast. Press lightly to adhere.
- Place on a grease proof paper lined tray and bake for 15 minutes in oven before placing under the grill for 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Allow breast to rest for 2 minutes before serving with brown rice or quinoa, salad and a side of yoghurt and cucumber dip.
This recipe was provided by Mt Barker Free Range Chicken.