- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 6 semi dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 50ml red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 2-3 tbsp Vasse Valley Roasted Hemp Seed Crumble
- Gently heat the shallots and garlic until transparent.
- Add red wine vinegar and brown sugar and reduce until almost all the liquid is gone.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Add seasoning according to taste.
This recipe is brought to you by Vicky Austin – Sous-chef at Basalt Restaurant, Bunbury, Western Australia