You can’t go wrong with mushrooms. They’re packed with fibre, protein, vitamins and minerals.
This rich and tasty recipe features the earthy pairing of mushroom and Vasse Valley’s award-winning Roasted Hemp Seed Crumble.
Impress your friends with this delicious side dish at your next dinner party!
- 4 large field mushrooms
- 40g butter
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- Small bunch of chives
- 2 tbsp Vasse Valley Roasted Hemp Seed Crumble
- 8 sprigs asparagus
- Place mushrooms in a large frying pan and top with butter, garlic, chives and hemp seed crumble.
- Cook, covered, until mushrooms are supple and butter is melted.
- Add asparagus for last 3 minutes
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is brought to you by Vicky Austin – Sous-chef at Basalt Restaurant, Bunbury, Western Australia