- 220g rolled oats
- 80g melted butter
- 50g golden syrup
- 1/2 tsp cocoa
- 4 tbsp Vasse Valley Roasted Hemp Seed Crumble
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Mix the oats, melted butter, golden syrup and cocoa in a bowl.
- Transfer to a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes until golden.
- Mix in the hemp seed crumble
- Serve with stewed apples, ice cream, pancakes, or add to muesli for some sweet, crunchy bliss.
This recipe is brought to you by Vicky Austin – Sous-chef at Basalt Restaurant, Bunbury, Western Australia