- 1 cup almonds
- 3/4 cup Vasse Valley Roasted Hemp Seed Crumble
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon quality salt
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Put almonds in a food processor and blend pulse for a few seconds to break them into smaller pieces.
- Add Hemp Seed Crumble, sesame seeds and coriander seeds and pulse again for a few seconds. We are aiming for a nice crunchy mix, not a powder.
- Add cumin powder, pepper, salt and chilli flakes and pulse again briefly to blend.
Enjoy your Roasted Hemp Seed Dukkah.