- 4 fillets of fresh flathead
- 1 x egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 20g Vasse Valley Roasted Hemp Seed Crumble – or until your fillets are evenly covered
- A pinch of salt (optional)
- 50 ml of vegetable oil
- Half a lemon
- Crack the egg into a mixing bowl, add milk and stir until milk and egg have merged.
- Submerge your flathead fillets into mixture.
- Transfer into a bowl containing the Roasted Hemp Seed Crumble and coat the whole fillet.
- Heat the oil in a frypan (or grill – oil not required) and add fillets when oil is hot.
- Cook until crumb is crunchy to touch.
- Pat down with paper towel, squeeze fresh lemon over fillets.