- A quick and easy, gluten-free recipe for keto bread packed with fibre and omegas!
“Nailed it! So after several trials and numerous changes, I have finally perfected this gluten free, carb free bread! Extremely easy to make, no feeding starters & no kneading required and takes less than 10 mins to make and 45 mins to bake and it comes out so fluffy! ” – Denise
The keto diet is definitely on trend at the moment. This diet is all about restricting carbohydrates and increasing your intake of good fats. The aim is to force you body’s metabolism into ketosis, meaning it burns fat rather than glucose.
One of the cheapest and easiest ways to fill tummies…especially of growing children….is with bread. However, most commercially available breads are carbohydrate heavy. Luckily, this recipe for keto bread will fill that gap AND your stomach!
Besides tasting great, this is also a gluten free bread. The use of flax and hemp seeds mean you’ll also be getting your daily dose of omega 3s. Honestly, you and your family can’t go wrong with this in your diet.
Recipe for Keto Bread
A recipe by Denise, owner of Supreme Shrooms.
Denise is all about health and active, outdoor living. She is passionate about health and well-being and has a strong focus on sourcing pesticide free produce and eliminating dietary additives. Naturally, mushrooms are a particular passion!
We hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup flax meal
- 6 tablespoons Vasse Valley hemp seeds
- 3 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1.5 cups water
- Extra hemp seeds for decoration
• Preheat oven to 180°
• Line a loaf tin with baking paper
• Add water to mixture and mix to combine
• Pour into lined tin and smooth out top with spoon
• Sprinkle with extra hemp seeds for decoration
• Bake for 45 mins
• Let cool in oven
• Store in sealed container
Check out some of our other Keto recipes
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this recipe. Please share with your friends and fill in the review form at the bottom of this page.
Be the first to know when new recipes are published!